Monday, October 12, 2009

Last Visits

We've been trying to visit some of our special friends. Mary and Rajesh invited us to their home for lunch and presented us with these flowers as well. They also sang for us.

Kumar and Promod's family telling us goodbye from the balcony of their home.
Kumar the man of many talents who is always willing to take some time and serve the Lord in anyway he can. We love him and his family so much. This is his son Ammon.


Kumari and Angeline. Kumari is a lot of fun and I have liked her from the moment I met her. I've always said if we lived in India full time these are some of the people we would constantly surround ourselves with. Very devoted church members and they laugh and have fun!! I want to mention they adopted Angeline...We have a special spot in our hearts for our babies that come as Angeline did!!



Bharti crochets very well but didn't know how to do the baby booties! It was fun to teach her because she is a quick learner. She also learned to make the blanket and the hat....In teaching her the hat, I learned a new hat pattern that I found on line. It was fun for me. This is at Kumari's home.
Bharti and Kumari taught me to make Poori this day. Sweet sisters!!




Sumanth and Hemanth....the boys downstairs. Elder Kasper taught them guitar lessons and they have learned well. We really enjoy listening to them. They've learned to play lead and rythmn. Cute boys. They told Elder K that they would miss him so much. Could he come back??? Elder K bought a guitar when we got here and recently traded Sekhar Boddu for this smalled guitar that Hemanth is holding. He gave Sekhar's guitar to these boys. They were excited.




No comments: