
We've been spending a lot of time with these elders, getting them out of 3 and 4 bedroom apartments into 1 or 2 bedroom apartments. We've learned to love them and are so grateful for the time we've shared together. They are good, hard working young men who serve the Lord well. 3rd branch church in the background. It's one of 2 chapels in Hyderabad a city of 9 million people.
Elder
Turala is being transferred this week. Elder Davis will stay.


Elder Story (left)has about 5 weeks left on his mission.
Elder
Kunha from Texas has been here 5 weeks.

Elder
Raju and Elder
Kupkee. These 6 missionaries are a diverse group of talent and personality.
2 comments:
Hey you two! I saw your link on Becca's page. You are so amazing and you blog is so cute! It's good to catch up on all that you've been up to. I just had my 4th little girl and LOVING being a mommy and a wife.
WOW. You guys are makin' friends quick! So sad to see them go... :( But I LOVE hearing your updates and experiences...! :)
Post a Comment